"Great teaching tool for beginners and intermediate players. It's what I used to significantly improve my students Tennis game - so much fun and a great way to burn off energy" - Leon Smith (British Tennis coach)
Description and Instructions:
- Fill the base with water and it instantly becomes heavy enough to hold the unit in place. Non-skid pads underneath help keep it stable.
- Unwrap the cord, hit the ball as hard as you want, and the ball comes back to you. The harder you hit, the faster the ball is rebounded to you.
- Rubber cord is 15 ft. long and stretches 30 ft. for hard hit balls. To shorten the rebound, wrap some of the cord around the base to your desire length.
- A great device to practice your strokes, develop a faster swing speeds, or simply warm up.
- Great for driveways, garages, basements, or bring it to the court with you.